Sunday, December 4, 2011

Holiday Cheer

Dear Readers,

I would like to start off by saying I had a great Thanks giving break. The food was great and the plane ride was short which is always a bonus. Hopefully your breaks were well also. Other than that I came back to go to be welcomed by a nice chunk of homework which has taken me a while to accomplish. Now that all my homework is done I have been spending a lot of time with KCOE RADIO and making sure we keep moving in a positive direction which has been nice.

Before I forget I got a new car over break. My parents bought me a Camaro so I am exicted to drive that around over winter break. Speaking of winter break campus is already in the holiday spirit. I see new decorations everday I have even recieved a batch of Christmas cookies already. I will have a picture of those for you.

Well I cannot wait to give you all updates on finals which are right around the corner so be on the lookout for that. Other than that I hope you beautiful people enjoy the cookie picture and are excited for the holidays as I am.

0 comments: