Thursday, March 22, 2012

Oh What a Week Thus Far

Dear Readers,

The weather has been beautiful, everyone seems to be enjoying it so much so that I don't think I was able to go outside one day last week with out seeing a group of people either playing basketball, tanning, or participating in some other outdoor activity. Some people have even been camping out outside which I think is awesome.

I can say that I do not have a lot of homework from last week. I was able to get it all done early which was much needed seeing how busy this weekend got. Friday night I was invited to one of the sorority formal dances off campus, followed by Saturday which was St. Patrick's day and the weather was perfect. I woke up pretty early to go participate in the parade with the Coe College entry. I am glad I was selected to be in the parade seeing how it was something I have never did before.

Followed by a wonderful Saturday came a very productive Sunday. I for some reason decided to fully utilize my time to finish up a lot of homework for the upcoming week which I am happy to say was well planned because I woke up the next morning at 6AM to people running up and down the halls in excitement that Today, Monday March 19,2012 was the 101st Flunk Day at Coe College! If you are curious ass to what Flunk Day is I will be happy to tell you all about it. Flunk Day is an Unknown day on campus where all classes are cancelled and there is a big cook-out on the main quad hosted by our President. Everyone wakes up around 7am and begins to participate in Flunk Day breakfast and all the other events they have out on the quad like, face-painting, photo booth, Foam pit etc. If you want to see a few pictures from this years Flunk Day check out the Coe College Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/CoeCollege.




After Flunk Day came to a close everything returned back to normal around here. We got to rainy days which I am not the happiest about but I can see that the grass is because it is glowing a nice strong vibrant green haha. The temperature has been just fantastic though and I would have to say I am very excited to see what the rest of the week has to offer.



Thank you for your time,
Charles E. Cotton III

0 comments: