Friday, November 30, 2012

Enjoying it All

Dear Readers, I would just like to say have a great day, enjoy the little things, the big things, the things of your past, and the things of your future. Just scrolling through my facebook and sitting in meetings on campus this past week I noticed how beautiful life can be and I guess I can say that being at Coe is and has been a beautiful experience. I remember going canoeing with several other Coe students a while back and was able to pull up a few pictures from our little adventure. I was just talking with the students I shared my miniature ship with and we were talking about how much fun we had. I hope that we can return to these "deep" waters to conquer the lands that we have yet to explore. We would paddle and beach the ship along little "islands" it was a fun little game and was an opportunity that Coe provided through our multicultural department. It was nice to get away on a Sunday morning and just relax.
So grab a paddle and come on down to Coe to share the adventures of many, and hear of the adventures of the few!
Thank you for your time, Charles E. Cotton III

0 comments: