Sunday, January 20, 2013

Time for Books!

Dear Readers, Glad that you all were able to make it back to my blog just as I have made it back for another semester at Coe!I had an awesome winter break, I spent some time in Des Moines and I also got to go back to Michigan for a bit to see my family and friends, even got to go to a pistons game. I do have to say that I managed to spend a fair share of my break at Coe though, I just couldn't get away.

I am also glad to say I had a great first week of my last semester. I enjoy all the classes I am taking and look forward to getting a few A's (hopefully). Along with that I have been spending a lot of time finishing up graduate school applications as well as waiting to hear back on decisions. I just recently heard back from my first school and I got accepted! This past weekend I did however manage to put down all my applications and have a little fun. I got a group of my friends together to go play some paintball. We have an awesome paintball facility in Cedar Rapids and it seemed everyone had a great time. It was a nice way to relax after the first week of classes.
Thank you for your time, Charles E. Cotton III

0 comments: