Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Talking about Coe when not at Coe

Dear Readers, I hope all is well. This past week was a very exciting one. I spent a lot of time catching up with friends as well as finishing up a few fun class projects. Along with that I was able to go to Chicago for a college fair with an admission counselor. I had a great time talking with all the prospective students from the Noble schools about the great things Coe has to offer. After the fair was over I got back in the car and headed to Cedar Rapids. On the ride back I got to thinking about how much I really enjoyed talking about Coe. I began to think back to all the experiences I had and the one's that made my time here special. I remember when I was a prospective student and my admission counselor was trying to convince me that I should make the trip out to Iowa from Detroit Michigan and here I am now trying to convince students from Chicago to do the same thing. Coe is a place that I am proud to have attended and I feel it is safe to say many of my classmates feel the same way. Thank you for your time, Charles E. Cotton III

0 comments: