Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Wild and Wonderful Adventures

Dear Readers,

I have had a pretty great week. I have been getting a lot of stuff done for my classes, which is always a good thing. I also started selecting my classes for next semester which I am pretty excited for. Other than that my week was not to special. I gave a lot of tours this week which is always a good way to meet/ get to know about new people. I really enjoy that aspect of working in the admission department.

This week seemed to fly by and I do not know if it was because I was busy or if it had anything to do with the fact I planned on road tripping this weekend, either way the week moved to fast for me to even keep up with. I headed out to Des Moines this weekend with a few buddies to visit a buddy. It was only about a hour and forty five minute drive so not bad at all. It was kind of like a going away party/ weekend for a good friend of ours who is heading back to Nepal after winter break.

I must say we had a good time this weekend late night pizza runs, random adventures on the town and we also played the game of Life which was a lot more fun then I expected. Other than that we were all counting down until the release of the video game modern warfare 3 which came out last night, I spent a lot of hours playing it and enjoyed every second of it.

As far as the rest of my week goes, I have a test Friday to prepare for in my Jazz History class, and I also have to get a few things done for my seminar course. Other than that I am not to busy with school stuff so I plan on a possible movie night with a group of friends sometime this week.

Hope you all got to check out the Coe College online radio show, if not feel free to by just going to www.kcoe48.com


First Photo is a picture of Juan being dumb in a chapter meeting. I just had to draw on his face.
The second photo is the game Life!




Thank you for your time,
Charles E. Cotton III

0 comments: