Sunday, February 27, 2011

Good Week For Sure!

Dear Readers,

This has been a very exciting week. Besides having two more mid terms (Pretty sure I did well on them) we have had some exciting basketball games. For us guys we were eliminated in the conference tournament, however out women’s team did not seem to face the same fate. Our lady Kohawks won the Conference tournament and are headed to the NCAA Tournament! It was packed in Eby Field House for the championship game yesterday and I could not believe how many students and alumni came out for the special event. It’s nice to see these girls succeed and hopefully they take home another trophy in a few weeks! For me my basketball journey has come to an end for the year and it’s now time to prepare for golf season!

(Picture of Coe Students Storming the Court after the Women's team defeated Simpson)



On another note, I was able to attend the staff bonding event for the Armstrong/Douglas Residence Life Staff. We went out to eat at Perkins which was a fun time but was not as much fun as our trip to Planet X. Planet X is a Laser tag sort of place and although we were unable to play laser tag we did get to play mini golf! That was something I really enjoyed and was different then the everyday activities I participate in at Coe.

(Picture of a Staff Member draining that deadly 4 foot downhill putt haha)


There are a lot of cool things like this that students do at Coe. Typically I like to go to different places to eat. Last weekend I was able to go out with a few of my buddies to Cold Stone and Genghis Grill! I have never been to that place before but I hear that it is similar to Hu Hot if you have ever been there. I personally like to compare it to Mongolian Barbeque (one of my favorites) if you have been lucky enough to visit that establishment.

(Picture of my two good buddies having a good time at Genghis Grill)















(picutre of my food, sorry I took a bite out of it but it looked to good I could not wait until after the photo)


















(Last but not least a picture of myself taking that Bite of food before showing you just how good it looked up close lol)



This has been a great week and I am glad I was able to share it with you all!

Oh and I almost forgot, Movie of the week: No Reservations

Fact of the week:The U.S. enjoys an average of 48 pints of ice cream per person, per year, more than any other country. (Maybe we should make ice cream the fifth food group!)

Quote of the week: "Never Give Up" -Unknown


Thank you for your time,

Charles E. Cotton III

0 comments: