Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Dear Readers, It has been a long time since we last spoke. I am happy to say that I have had a great summer. I spent the entire summer at Coe College working for Academic Computing. It was nice being around this summer since a lot of my close friends happened to be in town. Between finding time to grill out, head to the beach, work on my independent study project, and play some soccer I found that the summer was blazing by. It is now the second week of school and Labor Day just passed. I can't believe I just started my senior year of college. It still feels like I was just a first year student moving into Coe for the first time. Well other than that I am glad to say that I am enjoying the classes I signed up for. Other than that I am so excited for what this semester has in store. There is a new wave of first years on campus and I found myself surrounded by tons of energy and excitement everyday. I have to at some point find time to fill out graduate school applications and figure out my internship for Washington D.C. term through Coe next semester. One of the nice things about Coe is they offer more than just Study abroad opportunities but they also provide study domestic terms where students can go to places like Washington D.C., New York, Chicago, and others for a semester and gain a completely different experiences than they would have received staying on campus for that semester. All in all I am glad to be back and blogging and letting you all know about how my school year is going. I have long anticipated my senior year it is just so weird that it is now here. I look forward to letting you know what interesting and exciting things I encounter this semester. Thank you for your time, Charles E. Cotton III

0 comments: