Monday, September 10, 2012

Guess School is Really Here!

Dear Readers, Do you ever have that feeling that after that first week of school that you are somehow not in school yet still? I am unsure if it is due to all of the syllabi that professors or teachers hand out or if it is somehow related to the fact that you don't receive much homework in that first week. Well I have went the majority of my life coasting through that first week of school with out learning much more than the names of my classmates and getting some sort of outline for when all of my assignments and projects will be due throughout the year. Well I am happy to inform you hear at Coe you don't typically have that problem, from day one my professors engaged the class with in-depth conversations about the subject material, I received homework which directly applied to class discussion. I knew that I was not just wasting a week of my life but that I would be learning and expanding my mind on different subject matter surrounding the world, and the greatest thing about it is that I didn't have to wait until after Labor Day. Other than that the semester is starting to roll along. The first year students seem to be very comfortable on campus and so does everyone else. I am looking forward to this fall weather that is soon to come and hope that the school year continues to be as wonderful as it has already been. Thank you for your time, Charles E. Cotton III

0 comments: