Thursday, February 7, 2013

Another Day at Coe College

Dear Readers, This past weekend I sat on a panel for Coe. I was able to sit in front of a big group of prospective students and talk to them about some of my experiences at Coe. I have done several panels in the past however, this one was very different. I was sitting on the panel with several students that I had never done one with before and I have to tell you, it was a great time. Getting to hear from other students some seniors also, was very eye opening. I will be graduating in just a few more months! Well I guess at this point I am more than ready for it. Coe has did a fantastic job at preparing me for the road ahead. I just recently had the chance to speak with a buddy of mine who graduated from Coe. He currently went back home to Nepal and is becoming very successful. It was great to be able to reach out to him and hear of all the things that have been really helping him now. I hope that I have someone to reach out to after I graduate and share those same moments with. The one thing I am learning now is how much Coe has given to me, and how important it will be for me to give back to Coe. Wherever it is that you go for college I hope that you find as awesome of a place as I have. I also hope that you can one day if not already find the value in giving back. Thank you for your time, Charles E. Cotton III

0 comments: