Friday, February 22, 2013

Spring Break? Nope not yet

Dear Readers, I hope all is well. I have been having a pretty good week. My classes have been going very well, this week I went on two field trips to one of the local gymnastic studios in Cedar Rapids. It was nice knowing how alive gymnastics is around here and to be able to use some of the equipment and learn a few new skills along the way. Along with this I have been able to pick up a new skills in my topics in graphic design class. It has been very exciting seeing the different task and projects have been able to complete. This weekend also been a big one for my acting class as well. Just yesterday I had to perform one of my scenes in front of the whole class. I'm very glad that I decided to take this class for has helped me improve on my body language and verbal communication skills. It is nice non-they call as a liberal arts institution and being able to see exactly where I'm benefiting from this type of education. For instance at some of the other schools that I was looking at going to from undergraduate career I would have never had the opportunity to take a acting course or graphic design course. While other than that there are few other things I'm looking forward to. Intramural basketball should be starting up soon, and I can't wait to get my team together and hopefully take home a championship my senior year! Also in a couple more weeks I will be signing up my jogging class every Monday Wednesday Friday at 8 AM. This will be a good way to get myself the shape for intramural basketball and also to make sure I don't pick up too much weight. I look forward to telling you all more about my graduate school decision in the upcoming weeks. It will be exciting to see how this whole process pays off. It is great to know that my college education here at Coe college has prepare me for the road ahead. Thank you for your time, Charles E. Cotton III

0 comments: