Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Professor Understanding

Dear Readers, I hope that everything is going well. I have been having a fantastic week and have learned a lot in my classes. I am in an acting class here at Coe and I have found that the more we do the more I learn about myself. I have found that this class often requires me to go a little outside of my comfort zone which I find to be a pretty exciting experiences, to me it is always fun to push my own boundaries. Other than that I will be having a short week. I am leaving very early Thursday morning to head to my assistantship interviews for graduate school. It is still a very awakening feeling, just knowing that I was even accepted into these schools. This week I had to send some emails to my professors letting them know I would be leaving. They were able to let me know all of the work I would miss and filled me in on some of that material. The nice thing about Coe is how personal the faculty and staff are, it feels like I am at home. Being an out of state student that was a very important part of my college search and I am happy to say that I'm glad I found that here at Coe! I will be sure to let you all know how my trip goes next week and will update you on some of the fun stuff headed Coe's way! Thank you for your time, Charles E. Cotton III

0 comments: