Sunday, April 24, 2011

You Have to Love A BuSY Week! Happy Easter! Oh yeah about Flunk Day

Dear Readers,
It has been a pretty long few days! Oh hope you all had a good Easter! I have been playing a lot of golf but still waiting for the weather to shape up a bit. Other than that I have had to knock out a lot of homework. I guess the good thing about that is it is probably the last bit of homework for the year. Its bitter sweet that finals are coming up, it sucks to know that a lot of your good friends will be leaving but you also get to go see some of your friends from back home. Other than that finals are never really fun either I suppose. Also a lot of my good friends are going to graduate from Coe this year which is pretty exciting.
I got a lot of golf pictures for you that I talked about and I also have a picture of my Uncle Rick wearing a kohawk t-shirt I thought it was pretty sweet that my aunt sent me the picture so that will be up here as well.

I also went to the mid-night movie this Friday. Or Student Activities Committee pays for every Coe Student to attend a free movie every other Friday and this week’s movie was Your Highness. The movie was pretty funny but not as funny as the picture of me trying to swing the Thor hammer lol.

I almost forgot to tell you guys Flunk Day was a blast. Kind of cold out this year but still a good time. I was on duty for Flunk Day so I didn’t get to spend as much time on the quad as everyone else so I have no pictures. I am pretty sure however I was the first blogger to let you guys know that it was Flunk Day though so I feel I do deserve some credit.
Well I hope you all like the pictures and have a nice day!
Thank you for your time,
Charles E. Cotton III







0 comments: