Friday, September 2, 2011

A New Year!

Dear Readers,

This was the first official week back to school! Although I worked at Coe during the summer, it is just not the same being here with only a few kohawks being around. I am very excited to see what is to come this school year. I have already purchased my books for this semester and I am looking forward to my classes which are very different from some of the classes I have taken so far. I guess that's why its called a liberal arts education. I will be taken modern astronomy, film festival, seminar in black literature, poetry workshop,and also jazz history.

Seeing how this is my junior year it is getting close to that time I start narrowing down my graduate school search. My goal is to have 5-7 schools that I want to apply to. I am looking forward to the application process but it still feels so distant to me.

Other than that I had a wonderful summer. I turned 20 this June! I also was able to hangout with a lot of my good friends who graduated last year. But regardless how much fun this summer was this school year will be even better. I could not wait for everyone to get back.

This fall I am playing soccer for Coe again. It is pretty sweet and I wish I had of played my first year here. Look forward to seeing some pictures from me and my time on and off campus very soon!

Thank you for your time,
Charles E. Cotton III

0 comments: