Sunday, September 11, 2011

Always Something New to Do

Dear Readers,

Just wanted to let you know this week has been a good one. We won our soccer game today which was pretty sweet. I got to do a few neat things this week. I went to el super burrito with some friends this weekend and probably ate a little to much but it was well worth it, the food there is great! I also watched a pretty cool documentary this weekend called pressure cooker. It was homework for my class that I have tonight actually.

Speaking of things I did for class, this weekend I went to an orchestra concert at Brucemore. For those of you that don't know hat Brucemore is it is a large mansion that is now an historical site in Cedar Rapids. I have a picture from the concert, I was surprised to see how many people were in attendance for the concert. overall I had a pretty good weekend and also a pretty relaxed week. I didn't receive to much heavy duty homework as I like to call it.





Well be on the look out to hear how this next week goes. It should be a fun one seeing how it is homecoming week! I am looking forward to all the things we have going on on campus and I hope you are excited to hear about them next week!

Thank you for your time,
Charles E. Cotton III

0 comments: