Monday, September 26, 2011

A Week Full of Fun

Dear Readers,

I just want to start off by letting you know I'm pretty sure that I did well on my test Tuesday and also sure I got an A on my Test Friday. Along with that good new i have much more. This week I was fortunate enough to get invited to get free ice cream from the local dairy queen. That was pretty sweet, I got a 21oz oreo blizzard. Right after my trip to get some ice cream I then went with a group of friends to Mc donald where i was introduced to a beautiful sandwich. I do have two pictures of the sandwich. Me and a few friends placed a Mc chicken sandwich inside a double cheese burger and layer both the top and bottom with fries. This was for sure one of the top ten sandwiches of my life.

On another note we had a soccer game Wednesday which we tied 2-2 and we also had a game Saturday which we lost 1-0. The highlight of my weekend was today though. I got to hang out with some friends all day at our big Coe and Cornell College picnic where I was able to go canoeing for several hours. Once we got back from the canoe trip I had to get some homework done quickly and head to my Fraternity meeting where we decided what guys were going to get bids to join our chapter. After the meeting I just relaxed for awhile until midnight where I got to go around and hand out bids to some lucky gentleman. All and all a very good week and I can not wait to see what this week has in store for me!



Soccer game vs Mt Mercy University













Mc Donalds sandwhich












Picture at canoe trip

0 comments: