Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Looking Forward

Dear Readers, I have had one crazy week, but crazy in a good way. I got my independent study project back and now I am starting the second portion of that. I was also able to help admissions out this weekend with a Campus Visit Day for high school student interested in coming to Coe. I met a lot of nice people who I feel would make an awesome addition to the Coe family. Before I move on if anyone one is interested in coming to visit for a Campus Visit Day or something and you have any questions feel free to send me an email I would be more than happy to help you out (cecotton@coe.edu). Other than helping admissions, this week I have also got to take all of my ceramics pieces out after glazing them. I am happy with the way they turned out and I will try to get some pictures posted by next week. I really enjoy that class and look forward to taking ceramics two in the spring. Finally,we are approaching a break here at Coe. This upcoming Friday is the start of fall break and it should be a good time. I plan to stick around campus for the most part and it seems like a lot of people will be doing the same. Other than that I may make a trip to an outlet mall not to far from here at all and pick up some shoes or something who knows. Thank you for your time, Charles E. Cotton III

0 comments: