Monday, October 22, 2012

Mid Terms!!!!!!!!!

Dear Readers, Mid Term season has arrived. What that means is a lot of people on campus are sitting somewhere studying or they are finishing projects and etc. It is hard to believe we are about half way done with first semester already. It feels like just yesterday all the new first year students were unloading their stuff. Well lucky for me I only had one mid term and that was in my ceramics class. I was able to make it through the week stress free. Along with the stress free week we also had a exciting week here on campus. Coe College announced the new president for next school year and we also had a fair share of alumni back as well as a ton of trustee members. After watching this week develop and then heading to Des Moines this weekend to attend a wedding of two recent Coe graduates, I realized that my first year on campus was forever ago. I now start to look at my future based on the memories and rewards of these past few years. I can't wait until graduation even though I know it is a ways away, it will be nice to have another memory to share with Coe College class of 2013! Thank you for your time, Charles E. Cotton III

0 comments: