Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Homecoming

Dear Readers, Homecoming week has passed and what a good time I had. This past week was full of awesome activities. I got to participate in the homecoming parade by riding around in a corvette, I was able to perform a skit in front of the entire student body, but most of all I got to enjoy time with African American Alumni. This year was the largest return of Black Alums at Coe since the beginning of time and it was great to be here for that. Besides enjoying the game and dance I don't think homecoming would be special without having students and faculty of the past returning to see what their school is up to. Other than homecoming this past week has been pretty typical. I have been working on my new ceramics project and I am happy to say it is almost complete. I have also been able to come up with some pretty neat poems. The most exciting part about my academic week was the fact I was able to get my independent study paper all wrapped up and sent in to my professor. With the whole paper thing sort of behind me I am now once again looking forward at graduate school. I have been checking and rechecking deadlines to make sure I can get all my paperwork in on time. This has been a pretty good week and I look forward to what the rest of this week has in store for me. Thank you for your time, Charles E. Cotton III

0 comments: