Wednesday, October 31, 2012

What does a Day Bring

Dear Readers, I have spent a lot of time this past week doing a lot of different things; from carving pumpkins, glazing some ceramics pieces, going to the discount movie theater in Cedar Rapids for the first time, and also going to Bloomsbury Farm. I am constantly amazed by all the different things Cedar Rapids has to offer, I often find myself somewhat taken back. It was awesome to be able to go see a newer movie for $5 dollars. Spending that type of money on a movie is right up my alley. Speaking of alley's I also went bowling on Monday. At westdale bowl you can bowl for a $1, that was something else that worked very well into my budget and was a great time. It was nice taking part in those activities but what I really enjoyed was going to BloomsBury Farm and riding around on a hay rack ride, going into haunted houses and picking out a pumpkin to carve. Overall I must say it has been an awesome week and I look forward to what next week brings. Hopefully I will finally be able to make it to the Cedar Rapids Theater downtown and check out a play. I can't wait to let you all know about it! Thank you once again for your time, Charles E. Cotton III

0 comments: