Sunday, October 9, 2011

A Few Days Away

Dear Readers,

This past week was full of fun activities for me. From receiving a new plant for my room, a free trip to a big conference, and finally some enjoyable soccer. What more do I really need? This was a perfect week if I do say so myself. All of my classes were pretty fun this week and that is of course not always the case. Along with that I also had a soccer game this Wednesday and ttyhat is always something I look forward to. To add to all the excitement earlier this week we have had great weather as well.
This past Thursday and Friday were a blast as well. I was fortunate enough to attended a big conference related to my career field. I hope to someday become a dean at a college and I got to mix and mingle with tons of proffesoinals in the field. To make that even better my trip was paid for by Coe! This is nice for a person on a college student budget.

To add even more sugar to my punch, we had another soccer game yesterday and it was a road game. Althouuhgh we didn't get the result we were looking for this weekend we did learn a lot from it.

All and all a great week and weekend. I look forward to sharing more with you all next week. Who knows what I will get into.

Thank you for your time,
Charles E. Cotton III

0 comments: